Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dear Sister Wilson...

Dear Sister Wilson,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colorado Fort Collins mission. 

You should report to the MTC on Wednesday, May 29, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.


Thought process as I was reading this out loud:
"Don't get a tear stain on the letter!"
"Colorado?! That's...random."
"Good thing it's Spanish and not Hmong or something."
"I wonder which of the general authorities assigned this."


Yeah, so, this is real guys! I am pretty excited. I was so worried I would be disappointed, but I'm totally not!

I feel at peace.

I feel that this is where I'm supposed to go. 

I had a talk with my Dad the other day about this. He said, "Yiselle, I just know all of this was pre-ordained. You were always meant to go on a mission. To the mission you're going to go to. To teach the people you're going to teach. These people have been waiting for you specifically."

I know he's right.
Bless their hearts.




1 comment: