Sunday, May 26, 2013

Getting Set Apart Today...

I'm getting set apart as a missionary at 6:15 today.

I'm really nervous, excited, scared, happy, and sad. Everything at once! I am excited to serve the Lord, but kind of heartbroken saying goodbye to all of my loved ones. I know this will be worth it, but it still hurts right now. So here are a few little shout outs to help me feel like I've told my loved ones what I want them to know.

My family (extended and adopted) has been amazing. I love you so much. I am SO blessed to have such wonderful people around me for support and love. You have been my backbone since I can remember and I know y'all will never leave my side.

Sarah, Alyssa, and Jeremy have been wonderful support systems as well. I love you guys. You three make me so happy and full of purpose. I want y'all to know that I love you very much and I can't wait to hear from you! And I will definitely be seeing you soon. :)

My boyfriend and best friend, Austin, has been one of my biggest support systems during these last few weeks. You have such a big heart and I am so glad to have you in my life at this time. I know everything will work out the way it needs to and we will be happy no matter what the outcome. You mean the world to me.


Alright, I'm hopefully done crying for now...maybe. Ish.

I'm ready to get this going.


No comments:

Post a Comment